Networking can be hard when you perform a million roles, especially when people keep hiring you to not play your instrument. Today I’m sharing a couple tips on dealing with networking situations.
Answering the most frequently asked questions about producers according to YouTube’s auto-complete search function, including…
Do producers own masters?
Do producers make money?
Do producers use presets?
Do producers have to clear samples?
I keep screwing up my audio levels, so sorry about that. It’s mostly fixed but still crummy in places. Not up to my normal standard so sorry about that!
I’m super lucky to be one of the first in the country to play around with the brand new 3rd generation of Scarlett audio interfaces by Focusrite.
In this review & overview we look at all the ins and outs of the new 2i2, along with the improvements made to the existing Scarlett range.
Some people feel overwhelmed by music theory while others are eager to learn as much as they can. But, why? What good is music theory if it’s not applied directly to music creation or music performance?
Alternate title: People Are Dumb.
Exploring Phasing through traditional music score and digital audio manipulation. Phasing as a super cool composition technique which is used to great effect in minimalism and abstract pieces of music but can be equally useful and intriguing in modern music too.
The scoring software is Guitar Pro 7 and the DAW is Cubase 8.5
What is a Line Cliché and how can you use them in your compositions?
Video includes guitar tab, chords and notation.
Answering the most searched-for questions about guitar on YouTube: quick-fire, unscripted and honest! Including:
- Do guitarists get carpal tunnel?
- Why do guitarists wear wristbands?
- Why do guitarists make faces?
- Why do guitarists hate Wonderwall?
- Should guitarist learn to read music?
- Should guitar strings be tight or loose?
- Should guitar strings be the same height?
- Should guitar pickups be level?
- Should guitar necks be straight?
- Should guitar strings be parallel to fretboard?
- Should guitar neck have bow?
- Should guitar be recorded mono or stereo?
- Should guiars be kept in cases?
- Should guitar neck be flat?
And, inexplicably, do guitarist get laid?